- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients’ SEO competitors.
- Using programs such as Google Analytics to compile regular performance reports.
- Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
- The creation of on-site and off-site SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
- Occasionally contributing to the company’s blog.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies.
- Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
- Hands-on experience on latest Google Updates
- Should have worked on Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
- Should have worked on Spammy Link Analysis
- Good in SMO Strategy Planning and Marketing
- Website architecture design and analysis
- Good experience in HTML Coding and Analysis.
- On-Page Off-Page SEO Optimization
- Social Media Optimization
- Content Marketing Strategies
- Good in communication
- Good Knowledge of Local SEO.
Experience with SEO Tools: Google Analytics, SEO Moz, Google Webmaster tool, Bing webmaster tool, Majestic, Link analysis tools, competitor analysis tools, other link and keyword research tools.